The RMIT University is awarding two full scholarships for Australian and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to aspiring entrepreneurs to undertake the Graduate Certificate in Business Startups programme.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
RMIT University Scholarships Australia Description:
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to undertake Graduate Certificate in Business Startups programme.
- Scholarship Award: 2 scholarships of 100% Higher Education fee sponsored by Australian Embassy
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the RMIT University Scholarships Australia:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
A bachelor degree in any discipline with a GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0), or other equivalent work experience.
Applicants without a bachelor degree who have equivalent work experience are required to have a minimum of three years of experience in a business management role.
Some of the courses in the Graduate Certificate in Business Startups can be accepted as electives in RMIT Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) or Master of International Business (MIB).
- English Language Requirements: Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
A bachelor’s degree within the past five years at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment;
IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
TOEFL iBT at 92+ (no band below 20);
Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169).
Application Procedure for RMIT University Scholarships Australia:
How to Apply:
Scholarship applicants need to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of the Application form for postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants also need to submit the following extra documents for admissions to Graduate Certificate in Business Startups
- A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
How this program from RMIT will help you achieve your academic and career goals
Your plans for the future
Why you think you deserve the scholarship.
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.