Rotary Scholarship are open apply now. The Rotary Club of Henderson is excited to announce the Rotary Scholarship for high school and college students. The students who have a record of successful high school work and/or college work and who will be applying to any accredited two-year community/technical College or four-year University, are eligible to apply. The Rotary Scholarship are based on both as current academic success and need. The Rotary Club of Henderson will give out five, $1,000 Rotary Scholarship in April, based on academic success and need.
The Rotary Club of Henderson, Kentucky was chartered on December 1, 1917. Club’s membership focuses on service, fellowship, and education.
Rotary Scholarship Eligibility:
- High school and college students who have a record of successful high school work and/or college work.
- Students who will be applying to any accredited two-year community/technical College or four-year University.
- Students who can demonstrate a need for additional funding to complete their programs of study.
How to Apply for Rotary Scholarship:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates can download the application form (docx) through the given link, complete and submit it.
- Attach a cover letter describing your goals to accomplish in college, your progress in high school or college, and your financial need for this scholarship (i.e. costs to attend your preferred institution, other scholarships you may have received).
- Attach your resume and a transcript of your high school or college classes
- Mail your packet to Henderson Rotary Club of Henderson at,
C/O: Charitable Trust,
P.O. Box 77,
Henderson, KY 42420
- You may also email your packet as an Adobe .pdf file to hendokyrotary-at-gmail.com
Rotary of Henderson will give out five $1,000 scholarships in April of 2019, depending on the number of applicants.
Rotary Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is Friday, February 12, 2019 at midnight.
Link for more Information: