Saltire Scholarship are open apply now. Gain an internationally recognized qualification and take your career to new heights. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a program of Saltire Scholarship run by the Scottish Government. This exciting Saltire Scholarship opportunity is open to Canadian, Chinese, Indian and US nationals and is aimed at encouraging bright, talented and hardworking individuals to live, work and study in Scotland. The scheme offers up to 100 awards, each worth £4,000 towards the tuition fees of successful applicants.
The Scotland Government’s purpose is to focus government and public services on creating a more successful country, with opportunities for all of Scotland to flourish, through increasing sustainable economic growth.
Saltire Scholarship Eligibility:
In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course before an application can be considered.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Pakistan, USA or the People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong also being eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- The course must be an undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. level course in one of the following broad subject areas: Science, technology, creative industries, and financial services, renewable and clean energy.
- Courses must be full time and delivered in Scotland. Online, distance learning or courses delivered at a Scottish university campus overseas are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Saltire Scholarship:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete online application form through the given link:
Saltire Scholarship Award Amount:
The scheme offers up to 100 awards, each worth £4,000, towards the cost of tuition fees of a one-year full time undergraduate, masters or PhD course at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
Saltire Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application Deadline May 1, 2019.
Link for More Information:
In the first instance, you should contact the university you are applying to. You can also email the Saltire Scholarship mailbox: ScotlandsSaltireScholarships-at-scotland.gsi.gov.uk