Want to complete your studies but worried about the cost of the tuition fee? Here you can short your burden by taking part in the Santander International masters programs program at the University of Brighton.
Funded by the Santander Universities network, the awards are available for those International students who have a dream to complete their master’s degree program in the UK.
The University of Brighton was established in 1858 as Brighton College of Art but officially received its university status in 1992. It is a public university with the majority of degrees awarded.
Why at the University of Brighton? At this university, applicants will improve their employability skills and gain work experience along with exploring their interest and meeting new people. The students will be able to develop their own business ideas with the help of the university’s teachers.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Santander International masters programs at University of Brighton Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and the USA are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join the full-time postgraduate taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The selected aspirants cannot hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply for Santander International masters programs at the University of Brighton
- How to Apply: Students must have to take part in a postgraduate degree course at the university. Then they can request for the fund application form through email.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport and language ability certificates or scores must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If your country’s language is not English, then you have to demonstrate your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There is a total of 15 educational awards are available which will worth a tuition fee reduction of £2,000.