What is Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020?
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 invites applications from young women who have completed the class 12 in the year 2017-18 and wish to pursue higher education. The scholarship aims to support the tuition and other incidental expenses related to education. The program intends to support 900 students for the entire duration of their course; and is available to students in AP, Karnataka and Telangana only.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares with an objective to support and encourage young women to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences. The programme was launched in the year 2016-17 and the preference will be given to girls of backward districts.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2017-18.
- Enrolled in a minimum 3-years’ full-time diploma/graduate program beginning 2020-19
What are the benefits ?
The scholarship consists of INR 24,000 per annum till they complete their study and are permitted to utilize the amount either for tuition fees or another purpose related to education.
How can you apply ?
The application can be done by following these steps:
Step 1: Click here to register by Gmail, Facebook or any email id.
Step 2: Fill the 5-step form.
Step 3: Provide personal details, academic details, family details, bank details etc
Step 4: Submit the completed application form.
What are the documents required for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020?
Following documents are required at the time of scholarship submission –
- One recent passport size photo
- Photocopy of applicant passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate
Terms and Conditions
- Any application which does not meet the prerequisites is liable to be rejected.
- Wipro Cares reserves the sole right to offer the scholarship and also has the right to modify/reject/withdraw and/or discontinue the offer without assigning any reason. No other body/agency is authorized to make any offer on the Santoor Scholarship.