The Sapienza University of Rome is offering twenty-four two-year “Don’t Miss Your Chance” scholarships for EU or Non-EU students. Scholarships are available for students enrolling in a master’s degree programme for the academic year 2018-2019.
The Sapienza University of Rome also called simply Sapienza or the University of Rome, is a collegiate research university located in Rome, Italy.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Sapienza University of Rome Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: A competition for titles called “Do not miss your chance” is announced for the assignment of n. 24 two-year scholarships amounting to € 4,300.00 for each year (gross of withholding taxes by the student and net of those charged to the University) for university graduates (excluding Italian citizens) and non-EU citizens. winners will also be exempt from paying the full amount of the university contribution of the academic year. 2018-19 and will have to pay € 30.00 as a single contribution.
- Nationalities: EU or Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are twenty-four scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Sapienza University of Rome Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EU or Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
University degree or equivalent qualification issued by a foreign university that allows enrolment in a Masters degree programme;
EU or Non-EU citizenship (with the exception of Italian citizens);
Maximum age: 26
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Sapienza University of Rome Scholarship:
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill in the online application form.