International Medical College offers full and partial sponsorships and scholarships for Malaysian students. Sponsorship covers 3 years of tuition fees for pursuing Diploma in Nursing.
IMC’s mission is to be recognized as a premier and esteemed regional healthcare education provider developing competent professionals through excellence in education, innovation and research, contributing to the optimal health of the people.”
The International Medical College (IMC) was established in 1993 to train nurses for the Pantai Group of Hospitals. The College, located strategically at Subang Jaya, Selangor and its second centre at Ayer Keroh, Melaka, assumes the responsibility to train and develop a new generation of nurses and allied health professionals.
All IMC students are required to have a good command of English. In addition, IMC students are expected to be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia because they have to function effectively as students, and later as nurses.
Scholarships for Malaysian Students at International Medical College Description:
Application deadline: Open
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Diploma.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- 3 years of tuition fees, accommodation (hostel), transportation for practical training, student insurance coverage
- Monthly allowances
- Employment guarantee
- Employment with sponsor hospital depends on the terms and conditions of respective hospitals.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarships for Malaysian Students at International Medical College:
Eligible Countries: Students from Malaysia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Candidate must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen.
- Possess excellent academic records at SPM, STPM (are encouraged to apply, but the SPM result must meet the academic entry requirement) with credits in Mathematics, Science, Bahasa Malaysia and any other 2 subjects.
- Be certified physically and mentally fit by a medical practitioner.
- Boys are welcome to pursue the programme.
English Language Requirements: All IMC students are required to have a good command of English. In addition, IMC students are expected to be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia because they have to function effectively as students, and later as nurses.
Application Procedure for Scholarships for Malaysian Students at International Medical College:
How to Apply:
To apply for a sponsorship for Diploma in Nursing, please submit your application.