SCS Foundation is organizing the Alfred Werner masters programs which are as right as rain for those who have a desire to study in Switzerland.
The motive of the program is to support talented foreign students to perform their MSc studies at one of the partner universities in Switzerland.
The SCS Foundation supports projects in research, education, and public relation with all the objectives of the foundation. It is non-profit organizations which value does not rely on any political or confessional ideas.
Why should apply to this program? This program is giving an opportunity to complete your master’s studies with the financial help at any of the Swiss university or Federal Institute. At these universities, participants will learn from the best teachers and take their career into the zenith of highness.
SCS Foundation Alfred Werner masters programmes in Switzerland Brief Description
- University or Organization: SCS Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: CHF 25’000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8 to 10
- Nationality: Foreign
- The program can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Language: English
SCS Foundation Alfred Werner masters programmes in Switzerland Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MSc program at a Swiss University or Federal Institute of Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: The eligible candidates must be passionate about their studies and willing to perform the best for the betterment of their future.
How to Apply for SCS Foundation Alfred Werner masters programmes in Switzerland
Interested applicants are advised to enroll in at any of the partner universities or institutes and then ask the university to support them with the Alfred Werner masters programmes. You can apply at one of the following university or institute-
Benefits: The foundation will provide CHF 25’000 each as a one-time contribution to the cost of the 2-year Master study program.