Senate of Pakistan Internship Program is a very good opportunity for the student. It is to inform to all the Students of Pakistan that Senate of Pakistan Internship Program is now open for all over Students of Pakistani Universities. Previously it was open for Only Islamabad Based Universities. Now all the eligible Students from all Over Pakistani Universities are eligible to Apply.
The New Deadline to apply for the Senate of Pakistan Internship Program is 1st June 2019. Below you can see the Latest Advertisement Form & Application Performa.
The Senate of Pakistan One year paid Summer Internship Program 2019. This opportunity is for the youth who are looking to engage in the Parliament to get exposure.
Following a two-way learning process, the program is fully-owned, conceived and administered by the Senate and is considered to be a new chapter in the history of Senate of Pakistan.
Few basic things that you should know about this is that first of all, it’s a paid summer internship program with a monthly stipend of PRK 15,000. Apart from that, this program is available for candidates of Islamabad with minimum 16-year of education from any of the Islamabad universities.
The main purpose of this internship is to promote social responsibility as well as impart parliamentary education and outreach.
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC accredited Islamabad based Universities
- CGPA 3.0 in semester System OR 605% Marks in Annual System
- Law, Political Science, Public/ Business, Administration, International Relations, Economics/ Finance, Computer Science/IT, Media, Social Sciences and English/ Linguistics
- Women are especially encouraged to apply
- Age 22-30 years
Basic idea is to engage the youth of Pakistan in the Parliament. Give them exposure. We also believe that it will be a two-way learning process. The youth will have a lot to learn from here and the Senate will also considerably draw on their talents, energies and fresh ideas through Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2019.
Senate of Pakistan is offering a one year paid Summer Internship Program to candidates of Pakistani Universities with 16-year education from any of the University in Pakistan. The objective of the internship is a social responsibility, parliamentary education, and outreach. The criteria for the internship are as under:
Duration of Senate of Pakistan Internship Program:
Monthly Stipend for Senate of Pakistan Internship Program:
- 15,000 PKR will be given in Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program as a Monthly Stipend.
Important Instructions before Applying:
- Current students are not eligible to apply for Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Women are especially encouraged to apply.
- Candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed proforma, available with the link of this advertisement below.
- The internship application will be supported by a certificate signed and stamped by Registrar of the last University attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bonafide student and is currently not enrolled in an academic program.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions shall not be considered.
Terms & Conditions of Senate of Pakistan Internship Program:
- The Senate Secretariat will make a final selection of the interns for one year Internship Program as per requirements.
- The Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for a continuance of internship after one year.
- The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, traveling expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during Internship.
- The duration of the internship will be one year and the intern shall be entitled to 2 days leave for each month of internship.
All interns would be required to work FULL TIME in the Senate Secretariat, including late hours during Senate Sessions, Committee meetings or any other special occasions.
- Every intern will be required to submit printed documents of contribution/work done – such as briefs, policy papers, press releases, social
media posts and other tools applied for publicity of/creating awareness about Committee’s work and long-term research carried out for the Committee on policy issues.
- Download the Internship Performa Given below.
- Fill the form and send it to the given address below.
Application Deadline for Senate of Pakistan Internship Program:
1st June 2019