The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is offering Visiting Scholar Fellowship for fall 2019. The fellowship is available to Domestic and international researchers.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support scholars whose research and writings are related to Asia and also promote academic exchanges with SNUAC faculty members and research fellows by providing research spaces and financial supports.
The Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) is a research and international exchange institute based in Seoul, South Korea. The SNUAC’s most distinctive feature is its cooperative approach in fostering research projects and international exchange program through close interactions between regional and thematic research programs about Asia and the world.
Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: This is a visiting research fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is available to applicants who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
- Scholarship Award: – Research grant: KRW 3,600,000(6 months); provided at the successful completion of the fellow’s responsibilities.
– Research space and access to SNU library and other research facilities.
- Nationality: Available to Domestic and international researchers.
- Number of Scholarships: A total of 5 fellows will be selected.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility for the Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to Domestic and international researchers.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Domestic and international researchers who conduct research on themes and regions of Asia.
- Possess a PhD degree or have expert experience that is equivalent to a PhD degree.
- Must be able to reside at SNUAC and conduct research during the fellowship period.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Seoul National University Asia Center (SNUAC) Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail.
– 1 copy of CV stating the start and end dates (i.e. YYYY/MM)
– 1 copy of research plan (A4, 2 pages)