Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the opportunity s for International Students administrated by the Shiraz University in Iran.
The award is available for the high performing claimants from all over the globe to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Shiraz University is the first to report of state universities ranking and among almost 70 universities and higher education institutes, Shiraz University is ranked as level 1. It has pioneered the establishment of doctoral programs in Iran.
Why at Shiraz University? At this university, candidates can get the tools and knowledge to successfully navigate their future careers. It provides opportunities to take a broad and flexible look at the labor market, both locally and internationally.
Shiraz programs for International Students in Iran Brief Description
- University or Organization: Shiraz University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee and cost of the dormitory
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Iran
Shiraz programs for International Students in Iran Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant needs to apply for the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subjects at the Shiraz University for the academic year 2020-2020.
How to Apply for Shiraz programs for International Students in Iran
- How to Apply: For achieving this education award, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the Shiraz University. For admission, you have to register in the system. If you registered before, you can log in to the system and send your application. After enrolling, claimants will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, copy of your passport, copy of your certificates and transcripts starting from High school, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are advised to read the application step by step guidance before sending the application.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the tuition fees and the cost of the dormitory.
Application Deadline: Applications are open all year round. Students are required to complete the application in time enough prior to the beginning of each semester.