Need funding for education? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the South African Reserve Bank Bursary Scheme in South Africa.
The fund is established to assist financially needy students who obtain good results in Metric/Grade 12 and want to study an undergraduate degree at a recognized institute.
Established in 1921, the South African Reserve Bank achieves and maintains price stability in the interest of balanced and sustainable economic growth in South Africa. It is the central bank of the Republic of South Africa.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides solid a foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance, and employment services to students. They can gain progression opportunities for their future career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
South African Reserve Bank Bursary Scheme in South Africa Brief Description
- University or Organization: South African Reserve Bank
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
South African Reserve Bank Bursary Scheme in South Africa Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in fields relevant to the Bank.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to obtain 70 percent in the June Matric/Grade 12 examinations with final awarding subject to final results enrolment acceptance at a South African university. Aspirants, who would not have the means of attending university, had it not been for a bursary, would be considered.
How to Apply for South African Reserve Bank Bursary Scheme in South Africa
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at any South African university. After taking admission, claimants can download and submit the award application form to Mr. John Legoete P.O. Box 30632 BRAAMFONTEIN
- Supporting Documents: Must attach an essay of 250 words to motivate your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
Benefits: The studentship will granted the educational fund for the first academic year and reviewed annually.