For making ordinary students extraordinary with excellent education facilities, the University of Salford is taking the first step and presenting the South Asia Scholarships opportunities in the UK.
The educational funds are intended to attract the applicants from Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka for pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the United Kingdom.
Located in Greater Manchester, England, the University of Salford received its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which offers a huge range of degree level courses.
Why at the University of Salford? At Salford, applicants have many choices to choose their subject to study and also many opportunities for enhancing their talent in diverse fields. It will help you to develop your personality along with communication skills to interact with people in the future.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 entry. There is no separate application process for this application . You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
South Asia Scholarships at the University of Salford in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enrol as full-time students who have not received this award previously.
How to Apply for South Asia Scholarships at the University of Salford in UK
Before applying to the grant, you need to check your qualification which is required for the admission and form the grant as well-
- For the undergraduate course, Bangladeshi students must have 82.5% in Polytechnic Diploma. Where Pakistani applicants are required to achieve 82.5% at HSC, or lower grades plus a recognized foundation year, or two-year bachelor’s degree scoring 50% or higher.
- For postgraduate course, Bangladeshi participants must achieve-
- A grade point average of 3/4 or 60% from a four-year degree from leading public higher education institute.
- A four-year degree from a leading private university scoring 70% or higher.
- A master’s degree in science scoring 55% or higher from a leading institution.
- Whereas, the Pakistani are required to have A four-year bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of 2.7/4.0 or 60%.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree with honors scoring at least 80% or 3.25/4.0.
- A two-year bachelor’s degree plus a two-year master’s degree with a grade point average of at l2.9/4.0 or 65%.
- A law degree from a prestigious institution scoring 52% or above.
There is not a specific degree or grade requirement for Sri Lanka candidates. If you are successfully offered this application , to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
- To Apply: Register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, you will be selected according to your academic merit qualification and to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Benefits: The university will provide £3000 for the first year of study at one of the applicant’s chosen program.