Are you worried about thinking regarding your accommodation fees in Australia? Therefore, you should take a look at the International Accommodation program which is presenting by Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The educational award is open for international students and has the motive of supporting their accommodation fees during an undergraduate and a master degree program at Bunbury Campus, ECU.
Edith Cowan University was granted university status in 1991 and was formed from an amalgamation of teachers’ colleges. It is an Australian public university which was named after a woman, Edith Cowan.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers many degree programs with a wide range of disciplines and also provides an education which helps students in developing their personality and communication skills.
South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Award: 80% reduction in accommodation fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Language: English
South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: foreign candidates are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate or a master degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must commence study in a course at ECU South West (Bunbury) campus in semester one 2020
- Sign a 44-week contract with the South West (Bunbury) Campus ECU Village for a 6 bedroom apartment
- Must not be in receipt of a government bursary or industry sponsorship
How to Apply for South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: Students are requested to take admission in a bachelor or a master degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a course, they can request for an award application form
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof (score or certificate), curriculum vitae, and some other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification equivalent to Australian year 12 for a bachelor and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 80% reduction in accommodation fees for the ECU Student Village at the ECU South West Campus.