Macquarie University is looking for high achieving applicants who have the potential to complete their dreams through participating in the Sponsored Student Grant program in Australia.
The purpose of this free education award is to provide an opportunity for international applicants in order to commence their undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses at MU.
Organized in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. It is a public research university which ranked 8 one the universities in Australia.
Why at Macquarie University? At this university, the candidates have a lot of workshops, cultural events, internship projects which will increase their thinking ability along with personality development.
Sponsored Student Grant for International Applicants in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5000 (AUD )
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
Sponsored Student Grant for International Applicants in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Except for Australian and New Zealand applicants, students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Those candidates who have receipt of a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies can also apply.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
How to Apply for Sponsored Student Grant for International Applicants in Australia
- Before you apply for the grant, you must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Only then, you can complete the online registration for the award.
- Desirable candidates must have achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications, or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Most importantly, all the international aspirants are suggested to meet the University’s academic and English language requirements for the course.
Benefits: The value of the educational award is up to $5000 (AUD) in the form of a fee reduction.