Want to pursue a master’s degree in the UK? Then come and take part in the St Cross Worldwide Scholarships program which is offering by the St. Cross College at the University of Oxford.
These educational awards are available for highly achievement international students to study a one-year MSc/MSt programme. The program aims to support students in their studies in the UK.
Established in 1965, St Cross College is a constituent college of the University of Oxford in England. It is the fourth youngest of Oxford’s 38 colleges and aims to match the structure, life, and support of undergraduate colleges.
Why at the University of Oxford? The university offers exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for independent study. It helps candidates to achieve success in a wide variety of fields which is highly regarded across the world.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
St Cross Worldwide Scholarships at the University of Oxford in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the six continents -Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania are worthy for these opportunities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have not already taken any other award from any other college in Oxford.
How to Apply for St Cross Worldwide Scholarships at the University of Oxford in the UK
- How to apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in a master’s degree course at the university for this, you need to write your admission and send it through email Students will be selected and informed by the organizers for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae and starting their wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources must be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Should hold a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your language proficiency.
Benefits: Total 6 Worldwide funds will be awarded for this course which will worth £10,000 and intended to provide financial assistance for applicants.