Are you interested in Physics? Hence here is the GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition for you to take your career into the peak of success in the United States.
Without any restriction of colour, religion, sex, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic, the organization is activating this opportunity for everyone who wants to pursue a postdoctoral research program at Stanford University.
Stanford University was established in 1891 as a private research university. It ranked as one of the world’s top universities.
Why at Stanford University? At Stanford, the participants will get the facilities to pursue their research at a world’s leading teaching and Research University which has a huge reputation for its research facilities and career development guide.
Stanford University GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition in the USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: American Physical Society
- Department: Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Award: $5,000 with a lot of benefits
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
Stanford University GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postdoctoral research in the field of Physics Applied, Physics Materials, and Physics at Stanford University.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have experienced in the field of physics and also have leadership potential.
How to Apply for Stanford University GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition in the USA
- How to Apply: The participants have to take admission in a postdoctoral research program at Stanford University and then they can submit their document online.
- Submitting Documents: Curriculum vitae including a publication list, and a two-page research statement that details proposed research and possible collaboration with GLAM. You are also required to identify one or more host faculty with GLAM, with whom they have discussed their proposed research.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to have a doctorate degree.
Benefits: The educational award includes 2 years of support with a competitive salary and benefits and $5,000 in discretionary funds to cover research and/or travel expenses.