The University of Strathclyde is inviting international students to participate in the Strathclyde Business School masters programmes programs for higher studies in the United Kingdom.
The main purpose of these bursaries is to provide some financial help to all overseas participants who have a dream to pursue a postgraduate degree level program at Strathclyde University.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and officially gained its university status in 1964. It is a public research university and called as the UK’s first technological university.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, the participants will get the best facilities for conducting their studies in the proper way. It offers a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate level course and supports applicants in reaching their career goal.
Strathclyde Business School International masters programmes in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate program
- Award: £7000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 30
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
Strathclyde Business School International masters programmes in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in the field of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A candidate must participate in the following activities-
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course.
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee.
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students.
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events.
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion.
How to Apply for Strathclyde Business School International masters programmes in UK
- How to Apply: Interested applicants, who enroll in a full-time master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically selected for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your previous transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport and curriculum vitae.
- A student must relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the program cohort.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Total 30 awards will be granted and each has the value of £7000 which will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.