Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders are open to apply now. Apply for the SUSI 2019 Pakistan Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America. SUSI is a Fully Funded 6 Weeks Exchange Program by U.S Department of State for Only Pakistani Students. You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA. You Don’t Need Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2019.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students is designed for Undergraduate Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. SUSI offers cultural/academic, a Leadership exchange free study in the USA for Pakistani students through a Short Term cultural exchange program for Pakistani students at a University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
The aim of the SUSI Pakistan Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & people of Pakistan. The Pakistani Undergraduate Students will spend approximately 6 Weeks in the United States Under Student Exchange programs in the USA.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Students: 30 (Only from Pakistan)
- Value: Fully Funded
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Information for Applicants
- The Undergraduate Male, Female students from Pakistan interested in the topic of Local, State, & Federal Public Policymaking are invited to apply for participation in the Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders.
- SUSI Student Exchange programs is a Leadership Program, Not an Academic Program. CGPA is NOT required in this program. The program will be intensive, academic, and highly interactive.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Fields
All candidates will have a strong interest in public policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
What will be Cover Under SUSI?
All Cost will be funded by the US Department of State. You Don’t Need to Spend a single Penny. Following things will be cover in SUSI 2019 Summer Exchange program.
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The Pakistani students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Eligibility Criteria
Students will be evaluated on the following characteristics For SUSI US Exchange program.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply
- If you are enrolled in a Two-year bachelor’s program, you are eligible to apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Final year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Four-year bachelor program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-year Medical OR MBBS program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- Participants must be committed to returning home to complete their degrees.
- Have a strong interest in public policy.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities
- Be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, and inquisitive.
- Willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel.
- Be comfortable with campus life, prepared to share living accommodations, and able to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of the home country.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Required Documents
- Do not attach transcripts with your application; only mention your grades/GPA. You will be required to present original transcripts at the time of interview if you are shortlisted.
English Language Fluency Evidence:
- A letter from your institution confirming your English language fluency.
Note:However the English Proficiency Certificate certificate is NOT required with form. You can see the Picture below, as the Message was sent by Usman Jhanzeib from U.S Embassy Islamabad. If You still want to attach EPC then just attach it in the email you are sending.
Important Files for Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Applicants
Here I have attached my previous SUSI 2019, SUSI 2019 & 2019 Application Form in which I have Inserted my Personal Statement & Question Answers. Get an Idea. Do Not Copy, because they will not consider previous Data.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Selection Timeline
- Interviews: Interviews will take place in late December 2019 OR in the First Week of January at a location specified at a later date or it will be Skype or Telephonic Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Final Result: The list of finalists and alternates will be announced by approximately mid-March 2019.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports & apply for U.S. visas with the assistance of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. (They will Guide You).
- Travel to the US: Participants will travel to the United States in the Summer of 2019.
Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the SUSI 2019 Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America is December 4, 2019.
How to Apply for Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders
- Download the SUSI 2019 Application Form Given in Red Color.
- The Form is in MS Word.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Convert the Completed Application Form into PDF.
You have to Email Your PDF Application Form at IslamabadExchanges@state.gov
While Emailing Your Application Form kindly use the following format for the Subject Line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g. USMAN KHAN, NUST, ISLAMABAD. (This is important, please do not ignore this.).