Apply for Surrey Prestige Scholarship to carry out your undergraduate studies in the UK. Furnished by the University of Surrey, the program is open for International students.
The studentship is designed for the high achiever candidate who recognizes academic excellence in high school or equivalent leaving exams.
The University of Surrey is a provider of higher education for London’s poorer inhabitants. It is regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities. It has been consistently ranked in the top 30 of the three main ranking compilations of universities in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Surrey? The university provides excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship support that contextualizes employability in the student-learning journey through practice-centred learning.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Surrey Prestige funding for International Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Surrey Prestige funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have an offer for a 2020/20, full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey and meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July 2020.
How to Apply for Surrey Prestige funding for International Students in UK
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The University can ask you for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have to achieve grades of AAB at A-level or equivalent approved qualification in their previous studies.
- Language Requirement: All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
Benefits: Each scholar will get the amount worth up to £2,500 for the duration of their studies.