Do you want to connect with like-minded business professionals and experienced teachers? Then, the University of Sussex is giving you that opportunity through applying to the Sussex Nigeria program.
The award is specially designed for all Nigerian participants who have dreams to undertake their postgraduate studies at the University of Sussex in the UK.
The University of Sussex is a public research university which was officially founded as a university in 1961. It was previously known as the plate glass university and ranked 147th in the world and 39th in the UK.
Why at the University of Sussex? The university gives you the opportunity to change the world. You will learn from the best university teachers and researchers. Its campus offers a unique combination of tranquillity and energy.
Sussex Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Nigeria
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Language: English
Sussex Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Nigeria are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as overseas for fee purpose and be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply for Sussex Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK
- To Apply: All you have to do is to take admission in a master degree program at the University of Sussex. If you are successful, information about the support will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
- Supporting Documents: You might ask to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must hold an undergraduate degree in order to take admission in a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you have to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Unlimited numbers of awards available and each provide the amount of £3,000 as the tuition fee education.