SVID Michael Treschow Master Scholarship for International Students in Sweden are open apply now. The new Michael Treschow Scholarship is now available on offer for design student with a Bachelor’s degree and planning to continue their education at the Master level in Sweden. The sum of the scholarship is 100,000 SEK and is awarded once a year.
The purpose is to encourage you as a student to continue the studies and develop your design skills. The scholarship can give you many benefits for the future, when you are looking for a job or education.
SVID, the Swedish Industrial Design Foundation, works for design to be used in all innovation and change work. Design creates competitiveness and innovation based on the user. SVID appears to spread knowledge of design methods in both the private and public sectors. SVID works actively across the country to get more actors to implement design in their operations.
SVID Michael Treschow Master Scholarship for International Students in Sweden Description
- Applications Deadline: October 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the field of Design.
- Scholarship Award: The sum of the scholarship is 100,000 SEK and is awarded once a year.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the SVID Michael Treschow Master Scholarship for International Students in Sweden
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To apply for the Michael Treschow scholarship 2019, you must have completed your master’s degree or equivalent foreign education in the design area and plan to commence, or have already begun, education at the master’s or master’s level. The master’s or master’s program should not be completed. At least one of the programs, master’s degree or master’s degree / master must be in Sweden.
Your work samples should be based on your collective work and show boldness, enjoyment and desire. You should also demonstrate social commitment and sustainability.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
SVID Michael Treschow Master Scholarship for International Students in Sweden Application Procedure
How to Apply: The application must contain a pdf with:
- CV incl. contact details of the reference person (name, institution, telephone, e-mail). Max 1 A4 page.
- Justification. Max 1 A4 page.
- Work samples: At least 1, max 4 working samples. Max 2 A4 pages per work test.
- The pdf must not weigh more than a total of 12 Mb