It will be a great opportunity if you have some discount on your course tuition fee, right? Hence, you can get this advantage by applying to the Santander program at Swansea University.
This educational opportunity is available for high performing international students and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the UK.
Swansea University was recognized as the University of Wales, Swansea in 1996. It is a public research university which got its affiliation as “Swansea University” in 2007. Also, it is the third largest university in Wales.
Why at Swansea University? The university offers a huge range of subjects and course. It provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Swansea University Santander funding for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: £6,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2020
- Language: English
Swansea University Santander funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Uruguay.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: they can take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Whilst applicants are not normally eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship, the Scholarship Committee may in exceptional circumstances choose to award in addition to or concurrently with such held awards. And also available for the first year only of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply for Swansea University Santander funding for International Students
The following steps will lead you to the way of applying to the program and for the grant as well-
- Step 1- Take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Step 2- Complete the fund application form and send it through email.
- Step 3- The participants must have achieved at least 85% and above in their transcripts.
- Step 4- As per university requirement, if your national language is not English. Then you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Limited numbers of awards are available with the value of £6,000. It will be used to offset tuition fees and cannot be used for any other purpose.