Study in Sweden on Swedish Institute Scholarship are open apply now. From the Government of Sweden to Study Full Time Master Degree Program For Free Study in Sweden. Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of Sweden. Sweden Scholarships are one of the Most Popular Scholarships around the world.
300 Scholarships are Announced by the Government of Sweden to Study in Sweden. The Swedish Scholarships are available for students of more than 30 countries. International Students can apply for both full-time 1 Year or 2 Year Master’s programs on a fully funded Swedish Institute Scholarship. All Fields are available.
The Swedish Government Scholarship will cover Full Tuition fees, Monthly Expenses, Travel grant & Health insurance. The selected students will become members of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders. The Scholarship will Start in the autumn semester of 2019. Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and strong professional background?
Swedish Institute Scholarship Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Value: Full Free Sweden Scholarship
Swedish Institute Scholarship Fields of Study
- SISGP offers scholarships to a large number of master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester of 2019. Check the list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SISGP.
Swedish Institute Scholarship Course Duration
- The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester.
- The scholarship is granted for one academic year (two semesters) at a time. It will be extended for programmes longer than two semesters, provided that the student has passed his/her courses/credits.
Swedish Institute Scholarship Value
The Swedish Scholarship in Sweden will cover:
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
THE SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT COVER:
Additional grants for family members
Application Fee to University Admissions
Swedish Institute Scholarship Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Work Experience
You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- To be eligible for SISGP, you must have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience prior to 3 February 2019 from a maximum of three organizations/companies.
- Valid work experience for SISGP includes both full-time and part-time employment, for instance as employee, employer, and freelancer.
- You will be required to certify the experience in your application. If you do not already have the required amount of work experience, your application will be disqualified. However, it is not required that you are employed at the time of the application.
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019.
You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
- You must be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience. The experience may be demonstrated through for instance previous work experience, or involvement in civil society organizations.
- The leadership experience has no requirement in regards to a minimum number of hours.
- Leadership experience involves the experience to lead other colleagues/organizations, the mandate to influence the development strategy for the organization you work at, allocate tasks to colleagues and familiarity with decision-making processes.
Country of Citizenship
- Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Swedish Institute Scholarship Required Documents
You should only submit the required documents listed below in your online scholarship application. Use the forms and templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions, or else your applications will be disqualified.
- A motivation letter: you must use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020. The form will be available here in January 2019.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV): you must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered. The template will be available here in January 2019.
- Two different letters of reference: you must use the SISGP form for a letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be based on your work experience. It will be merit if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work. The letters should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. Download the SISGP form for a letter of Reference.
- Proof of work and leadership experience: you must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form. Download the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience.
- A copy of your passport: your personal data including name, citizenship, and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as the last page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport to include.
Make sure you have a complete Application
A complete application For Swedish Scholarship in Sweden must consist of:
- A Completed Swedish Institute Scholarship Motivation Letter
- a CV
- two valid and completed letters of reference
- valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- a copy of your valid passport
Swedish Institute Scholarship Deadline
- The Last Date to Apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 is 15th January 2020
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship
- The Link of the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019 Application Online Link is Given Below. The Official Advertisement is Also Given Below.
- Please Read the Detailed information on Procedure How to Apply. The Link is given below.