The Swinburne University is calling high achieving applicants to participate in the Postgraduate Research Award program and pursue higher studies in Australia.
For the purpose of helping Ph.D. level study at Swinburne University, the Bursary program is open for future and current students who are as Australian, New Zealand and international applicants.
The Swinburne University of Technology was established in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College. It is an Australian public university which received its university status in 1992.
Why at the Swinburne University of Technology? The university offers many undergraduate or postgraduate level courses which are designed with your career in mind. It has high-quality research and teaching and a study to suit your schedule.
Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Local (Australian and New Zealand) and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for Doctor of a Philosophy degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet candidature requirements as set out in their proposed program
How to Apply for Swinburne University International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, copies of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Must satisfy all the conditions of the PhD degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all candidates have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The free education will provide an annual stipend $27,596 (indexed) for up to three years with the tuition fees and thesis allowance.