Talent Grants Master Programme for International Students University of Groningen in Netherlands are open apply now. The University of Groningen is awarding Talent Grants Master programme in Theology & Religious Studies to study in the Netherlands. These grants are available for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The scholarship is aimed at international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The University of Groningen (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen) was founded in 1614. Since then its growth and development have reflected changing views and social developments. The University’s image has gradually changed: where once it was a fortress of stored knowledge, it is now an institution with its doors wide open to society.
Talent Grants Master Programme for International Students University of Groningen in Netherlands Description
- Applications Deadline: March 1, You can apply for the scholarship only after you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen for one of the four MA tracks of Theology and Religious Studies.
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.) degree programs.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded in the fields of Theology and Religious Studies (research), Religion, Conflict and Globalization MA, Religion and Pluralism MA, Religion and Cultural Heritage MA, Religion, Health and Wellbeing MA.
- Scholarship Award: The grant is € 5.000, – and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree programme in Theology and Religious Studies.
- Nationality: Available for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Talent Grants Master Programme for International Students University of Groningen in Netherlands
Eligible Countries: Grants are available for students from the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Virgin Islands of the United States, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Yemen, Jordan, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Christmas Island, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kosovo, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Mali, Morocco, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Oman, East Timor, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Saint Helena, Sudan, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Chad, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Belarus, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Congo (Rep.), Ivory Coast, Kyrgyz Republic, Madagascar, Micronesia (Federated States), South Sudan, Sudan (Rep.), Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Timor-Leste, West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to one of the tracks of the Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies:
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient & Modern;
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization;
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage.
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (” Studiefinanciering “)
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
English Language Requirements: Students must have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program.
Talent Grants Master Programme for International Students University of Groningen in Netherlands Application Procedure
How to Apply: To apply for the Talent Grant, you should f ill in the application form and add the following documents:
- Copy of your University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies programme from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a PhD or Professor from your current/last degree programme;
- Transcript of Records from your current/last degree programme;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Please send the form and documents to thrs.prospectives-at-rug.nl.