Technical Student opportunities at CERN are announced apply now. Dear Student apply for 2019 Fully Funded CERN Technical Student Programme in Switzerland. Waoo Waoo! This is a Most amazing Opportunity for the Students to Spend some quality Time. This is a fully funded CERN Internship Program and all the expenses will be covered by CERN. CERN needs more than physicists and engineers – if you’re a student, a graduate, just … professional, whatever your field of expertise, CERN could be your next opportunity.
Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live and be happy. Do You want to Spend some of your life amazing Moments in Switzerland? Then please Keep Reading this post. This is a Good Opportunity to do an internship in Switzerland.
Imagine getting involved in work that is changing the world and imagine doing it before you’ve left university. Imagine working in an international environment and having a great quality of life. Put all these ingredients together to make this image a reality.
CERN Technical Student Programme Details
If you are an Undergraduate OR Graduate Student in Applied Physics, Engineering or Computing and are looking for a practical training period or a place to complete your final project, you could spend 4 to 12 months at CERN Switzerland Internship during the course of your studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
If you’re a motivated student looking for an opportunity to work in a unique environment this is your chance to take part in any of the following disciplines: applied physics, electrical or electronics engineering, general or civil engineering, IT, mathematics, and robotics, material and surface science, mechanical engineering.
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- No. Students: 120
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member States (Pakistan is Eligible)
- Institute: CERN
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 4 Months
- Program Selection Emails: December 2018
Technical Student opportunities at CERN Cost
CERN Technical Student Programme is a Fully Funded program. In return, CERN will provide you with the following.
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
Technical Student opportunities at CERN Available Disciplines:
Applied physics, electrical or electronics engineering, general or civil engineering, IT, mathematics and robotics, material and surface science, mechanical engineering.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2019.
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
How to Join CERN or How to Apply for CERN
You will need the following documents to complete your application (please make sure to name the documents accordingly e.g. CV, motivation letter, academic transcript.
- A CV (You can Upload Your CV, it will automatically fill the Basic Information)
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks.
- A reference letter from your University Professor (Mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference).
- You can upload this letter at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. This must be done before the closing date.
Technical Student opportunities at CERN Deadline
The last date to apply for the 2019 CERN Technical Student Programme is 22nd Oct 2018. There are more CERN Jobs which are coming in next Month.