A new PhD scholarship focussing on ‘wind energy and society’ is available at the Technical University of Denmark. The successful candidate will be formally hosted by DTU Management Engineering, in the Industrial Dynamics and Strategy (IDS) group at the Technology and Innovation Management division, on the Lyngby campus.
The Technical University of Denmark, often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Wind Energy and Society.
- Scholarship Award: The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should have a master’s degree in a social science related field, e.g. science- and technology studies, human geography, planning and public participation, sustainability transition studies, design and innovation studies, sociology, environmental management, anthropology etc. or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in a social science related field of study.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship:
How to Apply:
Please submit your online application no later than 3 June 2018 (local time). Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system(see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
- A short research proposal (maximum 1000 words including references)