Teesside University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Scholarship for International Students in UK are open apply now. The Teesside University is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for students enrolling in January 2019. This scholarship is available for International students to study undergraduate as well as postgraduate programme.
This prestigious scholarship will recognise applications from outstanding international students enrolling at Teesside University for the first time, who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders.
Teesside University generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, we transform lives and economies.
Teesside University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Scholarship for International Students in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: November 16, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: A one-off payment of £3000, allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study. Limited number of scholarships available.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Teesside University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Scholarship for International Students in UK:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for the esteemed Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
• Have been offered a place to study at Teesside University, commencing your programme in January 2019
• Submit an application for consideration.
Please note: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.
English Language Requirements: To study at a British university, you need a high level of English to write academic essays and reports, listen to lectures and take notes, summarise academic texts, give academic presentations and take part in discussions and seminars.
If your English language skills are not at the required level, we have a range of courses for you before you start your academic programme. They will help build your confidence using English in the classroom and in your social life. They will also help you to get to know the University and local area, adapt to life in the UK and make friends before you start your programme.
Teesside University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Scholarship for International Students in UK Application Procedure
How to Apply: Application Process:
You are required to submit an application, of no more than 500 words, demonstrating:
- Your outstanding attributes, personal and academic
- How you will use your Teesside degree to achieve the future you deserve
A University panel will select the most promising students to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Please submit a Word or PDF application via email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment, email: vc.scholarship-at-tees.ac.uk.