Are you looking for an opportunity to grasp a funding for pursuing a master’s degree? You will be pleased to know about the Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships funded by the University of Edinburgh.
The program is open for the brilliant candidates, who wish to study the postgraduate certificate, diploma, or masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology program at the University for the 2019-2020 academic sessions.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university. It is reorganized from its nine faculties into three colleges and ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, candidates can get help to understand and identify their skills. They can find advice on things to think about, what to do next and how to get more help if they need it.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory, Coast [Côte D’ivoire], Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent And The Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate in Stem Cell and Translational Neurology
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must accept an offer of admission on to the online learning Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology program at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply for The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships in the UK
- How to apply: In order to apply for the fund, claimants are needed to be enrolling in master’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can access the online application form of the bursary is via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcripts, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree, you need to hold the bachelor degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: One award will cover 60 credits towards your module fees, and two will cover 30 credits worth of course fees.