If you want a bright future, then you have to create it. In this creation, Bucks New University is respectively supporting you through the Gateway program in the UK.
The main purpose of this bursary is to support all participants from across the United Kingdom in covering their living expenses for the duration of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at BNU.
Buckinghamshire New University is known as Bucks New University which was founded in 1891 as the “Science and Art School”. It is a public university and was ranked 12th in the UK.
Why at Bucks New University? At BNU, you have many choices to choose your course, in which the university will provide an excellent teaching faculty and exceptional educational facilities. It will also support you in making your dreams come true.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020, for September 2020 entry and January 8, 2020, for February 2020 entry.
The Gateway Scholarship at Bucks New University in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Bucks New University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: Support with living expenses
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
The Gateway Scholarship at Bucks New University in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All UK participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undergraduate, undergraduate with a foundation year, or postgraduate course in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be a full-time applicant.
- Have a passport domiciled to the country in question and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study in September 2020.
- Have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the Buckinghamshire New University Accommodation Office.
How to Apply for The Gateway Scholarship at Bucks New University in UK
Meet the following phases to know about the application and further process-
- Phase 1- Candidates should enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program on the High Wycombe, Uxbridge or Aylesbury campuses of the university.
- Phase 2- Once your application will be confirmed by the university, you can complete the award application form and send it through email
- Phase 3- Hold a high school degree for an undergraduate degree program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree course.
- Phase 4- Satisfy the general English language requirements for study your chosen program at the university.
Benefits: The award is offered to support living expenses when a student first comes to university.