The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in the School of Engineering in UK are open apply now. The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is now available on offer to students who are in their first year of study in the 2018/19 academic year. Students from UK are eligible to apply.
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is intended to support students in the School of Chemical Engineering. The scholarship is available to first year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2018/19.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. We continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed our work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in the School of Engineering in UK Description
- Applications Deadline: December 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: £2,000 per academic year. Renewal is subject to progress summary being provided each academic year. Two scholarships are available for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Nationality: Students from UK are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in the School of Engineering in UK
Eligible Countries: Students from UK are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Michael F Byrne Scholarship you must:
- Be in your first year of study in the 2018/19 academic year
- Must be studying BSc or MSc Chemical Engineering
- Must meet the requirements of the University’s Access to Birmingham scheme but should not applied through the scheme
Please note that the University will share with the donor of the scholarship funds (or his/her personal representatives) brief information about the awards including the Scholar’s Christian name and degree classification. Scholars will also be encouraged to share information on their academic progress with the donor.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in the School of Engineering in UK Application Procedure
How to Apply: To make an application, please visit the Michael F Byrne Scholarship application form.