The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship. Up to 2 Scholarships awarded each year on the recommendation of the Head.
The scholarship is open for international students who are citizens of Latin American countries and will study at Queensland University on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined in the application form.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage and reward students of Latin American countries, who study the postgraduate course programs run by the School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences at the University of Queensland.
The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate coursework.
- Study Subject: The scholarships will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student who is awarded the scholarship, for each semester for which it is held.
- Nationality: Citizens of Latin American countries
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship in Australia:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is for international students who are citizens of Latin American countries and who will be studying at The University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined on the application form.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced studies at The University of Queensland.
The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship in Australia Application Procedure:
The applicants can apply through the email.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: