Applications are invited to Apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program for International Students in China, 2019. Tianjin Government is offering Scholarship For Bachelors Degree & Masters Degree in Tianjin University of Technology and Education. there are many Chinese government scholarships.
Tianjin Government Scholarship offering programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. Tianjin Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China for all the Students from all Nationalities with Any type of Academic Backgrounds. The Study in China in Chinese Universities are nowadays giving tough competition to US Universities. The Tianjin university ranking is really good.
The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Tianjin Government Scholarship. IELTS Language Requirement is Optional. The Duration for the Bachelor’s Degree is 4 Years, 3 Year for Master Degree. Please Read the other Information below.
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program Details
- Country: China
- University: Tianjin University of Technology and Education
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master
- Duration: 4 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: June 15, 2019
List of Academic Fields For Bachelors Degree
JUST is providing Undergraduate Scholarships in China in the following Fields. The Duration of the Degree will be for 4 Years. All Courses are in English.
- Machine Design & Manufacturing and Their Automation
- Mechanical Processing Technology
- Materials Processing and Control
- Mechatronics Technology Education
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering & Automation
- Electric Technology Education
- Measuring & Control Technology & Instrumentations
- Computer Science & Technology
- Educational Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Digital Media Technology
- Communications Engineering
- Electronic & Information Engineering
- Microelectronics Science and Engineering
- Electronic Science & Technology
- Applied Electronic Technology
- Optoelectronic Information Science and Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Automobile Maintaining Engineering Education
- Automobile Service Engineering
- Mathematics & Applied Mathematics
- Information & Computing Science
- Applied Physics
- Pedagogy Applied Psychology
- Finance E-Commerce
- Labor & Social Security
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Financial Accounting Education
- Credit Management
- English Japanese
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Language
- Animation Product Design
- Visual Communication Art and Technology
List of Academic Fields For Master Degree
JUST is providing Master scholarships in China in the following Fields. The Duration of the Degree will be for 3 Years. All Courses are in English.
- Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
- Mechanical Design and Theory
- Mold and Die Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Control Theory and Control Engineering
- Detection Technology and Automation Devices
- Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System
- Applied Computer Technology
- Signal and Information Processing
- Vehicle Engineering
- Transport Facility Exertion Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control
- Basic Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Operational Research and Cybernetics
- Pedagogical Principle Higher Pedagogy
- Vocational and Technical Pedagogy
- Vocational Psychology
- Designing and Artistic Pedagogy
- Management Science and Engineering
Scholarship Coverage & Allowance
As Stated Above, Tianjin Government Scholarship in China is a full scholarship for international students. Fully Funded Scholarship in China. The Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in China for free
- The Registration, Tuition, Textbook
- Accommodation fee is free.
- The Living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
tianjin municipal government Partial Scholarship
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
- Application fee: 400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day (single room) & 35RMB/day (double room) Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
Tianjin Government Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
Required Application Documents
- Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Passport
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
Tianjin university programs Deadline
The last date to Apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program is 10th June 2019
How to Apply for Tianjin university scholarship 2019
You have to download the Application Form & fill the Application Form. The applicants send the application materials to the international College of Tianjin University of Technology
and Education. The complete Details are given below in the Link.