If you are planning to pursue your education in Australia, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law at the University of Melbourne.
The grant is available for the Brilliant Australian and international students, who enrolled in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School.
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It comprises 10 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It is ranked 32nd globally in 2018-2018 by the Times Higher Education.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university supports students to create a world-class working environment and enable academics to continue achieving internationally renowned excellence in research and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be an enrolled student in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
How to Apply for Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law in Australia
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You’ll need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.