Tripura Scholarship are open apply now. Student’s belong to ST category who want to do further studies but due to a financial problem, they are not able to do it. So for them, Ministry of Tribal Affairs is providing Tripura Scholarship.
Well, to apply for Pre & Post-Matric Scheme, you have to fill the application form before the last date that is 30-09-2019. The objective of the Tripura Scholarship scheme is to provide financial help to the Scheduled Tribe students.
Apply Now: Tripura Pre & Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates are informed that, Scholarship under the pre and post matric scholarship scheme will be available for studies in India only and will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory to which the applicant belongs i.e. where she/he is domiciled.
To get rest of the details about Tripura Scholarship 2019-2019, you need to go through this page which is well maintained by the team members of www.nationalmeritscholarships.com
- Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students Tripura
- Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Tripura
Objectives of the Tripura Scholarship Scheme:
- To support parents of ST children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
- To improve participation of ST children in classes IX and X of the pre matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Scholarship Scheme:
For Pre Matric Scheme:
Students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Tripura Scholarship 2019:
- Student should belong to Scheduled Tribe
- Her/his Parents’/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- She / he should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- She/ he should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
For Post Matric Scheme:
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation for post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes and have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
- Those who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject e.g. I. Sc after I.A. or B.Com after B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, wish to study for another profession e.g. LLB after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible.
- Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2, 00, 000/- per annum.
Value Of Tripura Scholarship:
The value of scholarship includes the following for complete duration of the course:
- scholarship and other grant
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities studying in private un-aided recognized Schools.
Pre-Matric Tripura Scholarship:
|Rates of Scholarship and Grant|
|Rate of Scholarship (in Rs. Per month) payable for 10 months in an academic year.||Rs.150/-||Rs.350/-|
|Book and ad-hoc grant (Rs. Per annum)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1,000/-|
|Allowances||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Transport Allowance, if such students do not reside in the hostel which is within the premises of the Educational Institution.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Disabled (i.e. with 80% or higher disability) Day Scholars/Students With low extremity disability||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Coaching Allowance to Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students||Rs.240/-|
Post-Matric Tripura Scholarship:
Check the benefits of Tripura University Post Matric Scholarship scheme:
- Maintenance allowance
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course, and
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Typing/printing charges for preparing Reports/projects
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Book bank facility for specified courses
|Groups||Rate of Maintenance allowance (in Rupees per month)|
Bachelor’s Degree courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance /Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B Pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2).
All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II eg. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc. 380 23
Selection Process for Tripura Scholarship:
- All eligible Scheduled Tribe candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Duration And Renewal Of Awards:
- The award once made will be tenable from the stage at which it is given to the completion of course subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
- It will be renewed from year to year provided that within a course which is continuous for a number of years, the scholar secures promotion to the next higher class irrespective of the fact whether such examinations are conducted by a University or the Institution.
How to fill Tripura Scholarship Application form 2019?
- Firstly, visit this Official website of National Scholarships Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- After that, follow “State Schemes” section and select “Tripura” State from Tripura Scholarship Portal.
- After this, press “PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES” and “POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES” links.
- Then go through the Tripura Board Scholarship details, and go back to the previous page and select “Apply” tab over there.
- A new page will come out in front of you. Fill Tripura Minority Scholarship Form with complete details. If you are new user then Press on ‘New User/Register’ link. After reading all details, press on ‘Continue’ Option. Fill all details in Registration form as required.
- After the completion of registration procedure, a unique Application id will be generated. This Application id and password will also be sent to your registered mobile number as text message.
- New users are required to log in by entering their application ID, password, and captcha code.
- If you are already registered candidate then you have to use Application id and password to login.
- After that you are required apply for Scholarship Scheme by pressing the link of ‘Application form’ or ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill Tripura Post Matric Scholarship Form carefully with all asked details.
- At last take a screenshot of filled form from Tripura National Scholarship Portal for future use.
Tripura Scholarship Dates:
|PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES||Tripura Scholarship Last Date: 30-09-2019|
|Post-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES|
Visit the official link to know more about Tripura Scholarship 2019. Stay in touch with this page www.nationalmeritscholarships.com for getting more updates time to time.