Latest TS ePASS Scholarship Application Form 2019 is available online. Apply for Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarship. Know TS ePASS application steps, required documents, application status, eligibility etc. TS ePASS Scholarship Application Form 2019 are available now. Candidates can apply for Pre Matric and Post Matric Application of TS ePASS Scholarship on this page below. The candidates can apply online for TS ePASS Scholarship 2019. The link to Fresh Applications of Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS scholarship is given below on this page. After submitting the application form, candidates are advised to check TS ePASS Scholarship Status.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship is provided under two categories, Pre Matric and Post Matric. The candidates can apply online only for their respective category. It is also advised to check the TS ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and also apply before TS ePASS scholarship last date. This page gives information on Pre and Post Matric TS ePASS Scholarship 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, TS ePASS Scholarship Status 2019. Scroll down to read more on TS ePASS Application 2019.
Types of TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019:
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
Latest Update: Post Matric TS ePASS Scholarship Application process has been started.
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the TS ePASS Scholarship Eligibility criteria below:
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories are eligible
- The family income of SC and ST candidates must not be exceeded by 2 lakhs rupees per annum
- The family income of BC and Minority welfare student from Rural and Urban areas must not be more than 1.5 lakhs and 2 lakhs annually.
- EBC and Disabled Welfare Students must not be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum
- The candidates need to maintain 75% attendance at the end of each quarter in case of renewal
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019: Apply Online
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019 has been started for Pre Matric and Post Matric. The candidates can apply Online for Fresh Registration and Renewal Registration for TS ePASS Scholarship. The link to apply online is available on this page. The candidates are advised to fill all the information adequately and correctly. No application will be entertained after the last date. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply before TS ePASS scholarship last date to take benefit of the scholarship. The following TS epass scholarship applications are open:
- Pre Matric Fresh Applications are Opened
- Pre Matric Renewal Applications are Opened
- Post-Matric Fresh Applications are Opened
- Post-Matric Renewal Applications are Opened
Click here to apply for TS ePASS Scholarship 2019
Step to apply online for TS ePASS Scholarship 2019
Candidates need to follow the following steps to complete the online TS ePASS Scholarship Registration process.
- Step 1: Click on the link for Ts ePASS scholarship 2019
- Step 2: Select Student Service and Click on either Pre Matric or Post Matric
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Fresh Application’ or ‘Renewal Application’ and fill the required details
- Step 4: Upload the required documents to complete the registration
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019: List of Documents required
The candidates need to upload the following documents while filling online for Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS Scholarship. Candidates can check the list of documents given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned page of Passbook
- Scanned Aadhar Card
- Mark sheet (Post Matric Scholarship)
TS ePASS Scholarship Application Status 2019
The candidates can check the TS ePASS Scholarship Application Status 2019 here. The link to check the same is available on this page below. TS ePASS Scholarship Status 2019 for those candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form. The candidates can check different transaction details in their TS ePASS Status. The candidates need to click on the link below. It will redirect to the main page of TS Scholarship 2019. Now candidate can click on “Application Status”. After that, candidates can log-in by entering the required details like Application number, date of birth etc. to check TS ePASS Scholarship Status.
Click here to check TS ePASS Scholarship Status
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019: Reason of rejection
The candidates are advised to fill application form adequately and correctly as the application that contains incorrect information or partially filled will be rejected. The following are the top reason under which the application may reject. The candidates are advised to take care of these points while applying online for TS ePASS Scholarship 2019.
- If candidates provide incorrect caste/income certificates
- If candidates fail to submit the required documents
- If candidates furnish any wrong information about the course and year of study.
- If candidates fail to submit the hard copy of the application
Ts ePass Scholarship Renewal Application 2019
TS ePASS Scholarship Renewal Applications are open for Pre Matric and Post Matric. Candidates can apply for TS Scholarship Renewal by following the link given above for TS Scholarship Application Form. The TS ePass scholarship renewal is subject to academic and basic criteria. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria to renew TS ePASS Scholarship can apply online for Renewal Registration. The following documents will be required for TS ePass scholarship renewal 2019:
- Candidates need to submit previous year passed mark sheet
- Candidates need to submit Original Income
- Candidates are required to upload the first page of bank’s Passbook
List of Eligible Courses under TS ePASS Scholarship 2019
The candidates who are applying for Post Matric TS ePASS Scholarship 2019 are only taken advantage of the scholarship for the following courses:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil., Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Following are the courses which are not eligible to get scholarship under these schemes:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019: List of Eligible Colleges
All the Post Matric colleges in Telangana which are recognized by Government of Telangana State/Competent Authority are eligible under Post Matric TS ePASS Scholarship 2019. However, the candidates who are enrolled under Management Quota and Sponsored Quota are not eligible for TS ePASS Scholarship. The candidates can communicate to Administrative Departments to know the eligibility of colleges under this scheme.
In case of any query regarding TS ePASS Scholarship Application 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.