TU Wien and WU Wien are delighted to offer Scholarships for Female Leaders: Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Scholarships are available for International students.
It offers partial scholarships for female managers with a strong track record.
For 200 years, the TU Wien has been a place of research, teaching and learning in the service of progress. The TU Vienna is among the most successful technical universities in Europe and is Austria’s largest scientific-technical research and educational institution. The WU Executive Academy of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), Europe´s largest business university, brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive education.
TU Wien and WU Wien MBA Scholarships in Austria Description:
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum amount is 25% of the total program fee.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the TU Wien and WU Wien MBA Scholarships in Austria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants need to hold a first academic degree and have at least 3 years of professional experience. Other criteria are the career progression as well as clear ambition and high motivation for participating in the PMBA program.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Application Procedure for TU Wien and WU Wien MBA Scholarships in Austria:
How to Apply: When starting the online application please choose “Application (including scholarship)” and further on “MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders”. The application deadline is June 30, 2018.
A complete application includes the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcript in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (if the documents have not been issued in German or English). Find detailed information about the formal requirements here
- Confirmation of Austrian matriculation number, if applicable (e.g. copy of student ID card)
- Recent digital photograph
- Clear copy of valid passport