If you are on a path of the starting your career journey, then you must take a look at the TULLOW program and begin your progress by applying to this opportunity at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The university is giving this opportunity to all Ghanaian aspirants to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the College of Engineering at KNUST in Ghana.
Founded in 1952, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is a public university and also known as the largest university in the Kumasi Metropolis and in the Ashanti Region. It also has its roots in the plans of the King Asantehene Agyeman Prempeh.
Why at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology? The university has a good range of disciplines for domestic and international applicants. Also, there is a large multinational international community at KNUST as a result of the high standards of education.
TULLOW funding for Ghanaian Students at KNUST Brief Description
- University or Organization: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology
- Department: The College of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Full award
- Access Mode: Post
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- The program can be taken in Ghana
- Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
- Language: English
TULLOW funding for Ghanaian Students at KNUST Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only citizens of Ghana can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a bachelors or masters degree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have Critical Economic Needs.
- They must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Participants must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- Students with WASSCE or equivalent qualification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfy admission requirements are eligible for the bachelor’s award.
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority.
How to Apply for TULLOW funding for Ghanaian Students at KNUST
- To Apply: Must enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. And send your application with the evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian, and provide three (3) reference letters from persons of higher reputation. All the letters must be signed and sealed independently on the given address below-
The Office of the Provost, College of Engineering, KNUST, Kumasi.
- Applicants are expected to maintain excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in good standing to keep the award.
Benefits: The KNUST-Tullow award is a full grant scheme which covers undergraduate and postgraduate education inclusive of full tuition and provision of learning materials.