Are you looking for a chance to get higher education in Thailand? Then here is your option, the World Academy of Sciences is presenting Biotech Postdoctoral Fellowship program.
The bursary is available in the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. It aims to support those aspirants who want to pursue advanced research in Thailand.
Established in 1983, the World Academy of Sciences promotes scientific capacity and excellence for sustainable development in the South. It is a merit-based science academy uniting 1,000 scientists in some 70 countries.
Why at this program? By studying this program, you will get to know more about biotechnology and its uses in diverse fields. Also, get chances to help the researchers in upgrading the quality of food as well as they know the importance of bio in health and medicine.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Thailand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the developing countries in the South are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a postdoctoral degree program in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell, and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences, and Chemical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be under the age of 40 at the time of admission.
How to Apply for TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Thailand
- How to apply: Candidates have to take acceptance letter from a BIOTEC Research Support Division to TWAS and BIOTEC and then apply for the fund through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, acceptance letter, evidence proficiency in English, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must have a PhD degree in molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then, you need to show your English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS tests.
TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Thailand Benefits
Duration of this program will be twelve to twenty-four month and it will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation and food.