The Faculty of Theology, University of Copenhagen, hereby announces that one three-year PhD scholarship and one friplads within all research areas of the Faculty will be available from 15 December 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The granting of a scholarship or friplads carries with it enrolment as a PhD student at the PhD school of the Faculty of Theology.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
Two PhD Fellowhips at the Faculty of Theology University of Copenhagen in Denmark Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 12, 2018
- Course Level: University of Copenhagen Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are available as a 3 year PhD fellowship in the Faculty of Theology.
- Scholarship Award: The granting of a scholarship or friplads carries with it enrolment as a PhD student at the PhD school of the Faculty of Theology.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this University of Copenhagen scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available at the University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Two PhD Fellowhips at the Faculty of Theology University of Copenhagen in Denmark:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- To be considered, applicants must have a Master’s degree in Theology or any other relevant Master’s degree including African Studies or similar qualifications. Besides attention to the scientific quality and the feasibility of the proposed PhD project, the assessment will put emphasis on the talent for independent research demonstrated by the applicant usually through a Master’s thesis or similar.
- The granting of the PhD scholarship will take place under the agreement in force between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations, AC. Under this agreement, a PhD scholarship holder is entitled to carry out relevant duties amounting to a total of 840 hours over the three-year period. The scholarship holder must also be prepared to take an active part in the Faculty’s research environment.
Candidates experienced with electrophysiology, ligand-gated ion channels, and neuroscience will be preferred.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English skills.
Two PhD Fellowhips at the Faculty of Theology University of Copenhagen in Denmark Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Submit the application with documentation for Master’s degrees, CV and other appendices via the link below.
Please note that it is only possible to upload one document per attachment category. If more than one document has to be uploaded in the same category, please make sure that they are scanned, and collected into one file. Applications sent by regular mail or by email or received after the deadline will not be taken into account.