Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science is offering the “Two PhD positions for own proposal elaboration within Organismal Biology” for students from any country.
These studentships are activated for high achieving candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science is a non-profit association of German research institutes that was founded in 1911. It carries out basic research in the life sciences, natural sciences and the social and human sciences.
Application Deadline: January 15.
- Organization: Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipends
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, first you have to register on the application website to start the process of your application; the portal website is only available during the application period. Once your registration was successful, you will receive an email with your personal registration code and two links.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit the project proposal (as accepted by the prospective supervisor) together with all other required application documents such as CV, and a detailed record of study/transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold a masters degree.
- Language Requirement: The best and most reliable way is an acceptable result in an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL). Either way, you need to prove your English skills by a third party.
The bursary will provide the stipends to the successful candidates.