The new UC College of Engineering International Scholarship is now available to study undergraduate degree programme. Up to 30 scholarships are available for full-fee-paying international students.
This scholarship recognises top international scholars and supports them to study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
UC College of Engineering International Scholarships in New Zealand Description:
- Applications Deadline: There are two application deadlines: August 15, 2018, and March 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of value $15,000 per annum will be awarded.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the UC College of Engineering International Scholarships in New Zealand:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
a. Citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the scholarship. By 1 March or by 15 August as applicable, an applicant must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for UC College of Engineering International Scholarships in New Zealand:
How to Apply: The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.