Aiming to become an expert in the field of Fire Engineering? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Canterbury is offering NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand.
The purpose of this studentship is to providing financial support to the brilliant candidates to pursue the Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering program at the University of Canterbury.
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It offers a range of services to help students settle into university so get familiar with what’s on offer.
Why at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, students can get a variety of services based on their needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It helps you with all your career development learning.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
UC NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
UC NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Fire Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for the full-time postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Fire Engineering at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for UC NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at university. After taking acceptance, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree at UC, you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.