This Scholarship programme is funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. The scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students from Vietnam. Scholarship awards cover up to 50% of the tuition fees per candidate.
The Scholarship programme aims to attract excellent candidates to the Schools programmes and encourage early application and is funded by UCD, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist MSc courses for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
Applicants require a minimum score of 600 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) an average score of 6.5 overall components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the academic version.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School for Vietnamese Students in Ireland Description:
- Application Deadline: 29th March 2019
- Course Level: The Scholarships are available for all full-time MSc programmes offered at Smurfit School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards cover up to 25% of the tuition fees per candidate.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School for Vietnamese Students in Ireland:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the Vietnamese Students.
• Entrance Requirement:
- The Scholarship programme aims to attract excellent candidates to the Schools programmes and encourage early application.
- Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full-time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- Scholarship winners will be selected on merit.
English Language Requirements: To be considered you must have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or a TOEFL of 100 / 120 for our English Language Requirement and you also must have a degree result average of minimum 8 out of 10 (i.e. minimum 80% average).
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School for Vietnamese Students in Ireland Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Complete your UCD Smurfit online Application for the M Sc Programme you wish to get a place on. All applicants will automatically be considered for this Scholarship so there is no separate Form or process for this scholarship.