UK MBA Scholarship (Full-Time & Part-Time) at Brunel University London are open apply now. The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2019 and January 2019 of the 2019/19 academic year.
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA program at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and/or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high calibre who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
UK MBA Scholarship (Full-Time & Part-Time) at Brunel University London Description:
- Application Deadline: Applicants should note the deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting in September 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2019 must be submitted by Wednesday 05 September 2019.
- Deadline for applicants starting in January 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted by Friday 15 December 2019.
- Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The Full-time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
- Number of Scholarships: They are offering 30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA program.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility for the UK MBA Scholarship (Full-Time & Part-Time) at Brunel University London:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2019 or January 2019.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year, applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part-Time MBA only scholarship:
- The part-time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident status for the expected program duration, upon enrolment. The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- For the purpose of the MBA scholarship an organization which is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a country’s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition, part-time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application; the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employer’s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
UK MBA Scholarship (Full-Time & Part-Time) at Brunel University London Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicants applying for the scholarship must pass a rigorous selection and a transparent evaluation process which includes a written essay as well as an interview conducted by the members of the BBS Scholarship Committee. All scholarship applications will be assessed rigorously against a set of standard criteria.
All applications will be reviewed on a regular basis throughout the year by the MBA Scholarship Committee. The committee members will be responsible for initiating and managing the communication with the applicants, alongside the marketing team. They will be screening and assessing the applications and submit their recommendation to the committee. The committee will be responsible for producing a final list for eligible awardees.
- Applications for scholarships will be considered on the balance of eligibility criteria met by each applicant.
- The Panel will seek applicants from a wide range of industries and sectors. Preference may be given to those who specify an interest in undertaking one of the program specializations (Health Care Management and Aviation Management).
The decision of the allocation panel is final. The University will not accept any appeals in respect of the decisions made by the MBA Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be allocated twice a year. In August/September for the September intake and in December for the January intake.