Umeå University Postdoctoral Position in Photosynthesis Sweden are open apply now. A postdoctoral position is available in Alizée Malnoë’s lab in the Department of Plant Physiology, Umeå University, Sweden. The position is a two-year full-time employment that will open in October 2018 or according to the agreement.
The Department of Plant Physiology is part of Umeå Plant Science Center (UPSC) which is one of Europe’s strongest research centres in experimental plant biology (www.upsc.se).
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Umeå University Postdoctoral Position in Photosynthesis Sweden Description:
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Positions are available for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Photosynthesis Research.
- Scholarship Award: Salaries are paid on a monthly basis according to the established salary level for doctoral employment.
- Nationality: Invite is open to International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Umeå University Postdoctoral Position in Photosynthesis Sweden:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To be admitted for studies at the third-cycle level you are required to have completed a second-cycle level degree, or completed course requirements of at least 240 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits are at second-cycle level or have an equivalent education from abroad or equivalent qualifications.
- To fulfil the specific entry requirements to be admitted for studies at a third-cycle level in chemistry, you are required to have completed first-cycle courses of at least 90 ECTS credits within the field of chemistry or another subject considered to be directly relevant to the specialization in question. Of those 90 ECTS credits, at least 15 ECTS credits shall have been acquired at the second-cycle level within the specialization or an equivalent subject.Very good language skills in English, both spoken and written, is required. Experiences in protein/peptide chemistry, organic synthesis, and/or cell imaging are strong merits.
English Language Requirements: Students must have very good language skills in English, both spoken and written, is required.
Umeå University Postdoctoral Position in Photosynthesis Sweden Application Procedure:
How to Apply: A complete application should contain the following documents:
- A cover letter including a description of your qualifications, research interests and motivation for applying (max 2 pages)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certificates or equivalent, including documentation of completed academic courses and obtained grades
- Name and contact information of at least two reference persons
Applications must be submitted via our e-recruitment system. The last day to apply is September 3, 2018.