UNIGO Scholarships are open apply now. Unigo is a free online college resource guide and student platform claiming to cover more than 1,600 colleges and universities in the United States.
College is one of the most amazing experiences of your life. It will shape the course of your future. Even though many people have been through the college experience, every generation faces unique challenges. Unigo want to know yours.
UNIGO Scholarships Eligibility:-
- The Unigo $10K Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- The students should be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application.
- The applicant currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2021) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
How to apply for UNIGO Scholarships:–
- To enter, beginning January 1, 2015, submit a complete scholarship Application online at the Sponsor’s Website (www.unigo.com/our-scholarships) no later than December 31, 2015 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Application must include name and contact information, background details, academic details, and a short original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic.
- All Applications become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible entries.
- No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original Application.
- Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed two hundred fifty (250) words.
UNIGO Scholarships Application deadline:-
Interested candidate can be applied till December 31, 2019.
The students will be awarded with $10,000 scholarship.
Link to apply:-