UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland are announced. Applications are invited to apply for the 2019 UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland. The internship will take place at the University of Lausanne From July-August 2019 Approximately for 8 Weeks. All the Cost of the UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland will be Covered.
The programme is aimed at undergraduate students who have completed the second or third year of their university degree in any biological or medical field. Undergraduate means the first 4 years of university training usually towards a bachelor’s degree. Applicants who have completed only one year of an undergraduate degree, or who will have graduated by the time of the programme are not eligible.
All Undergraduate Students are Eligible. IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. The UNIL Summer Internship Switzerland is a Fully Funded Summer Internship & All Cost Related to Airfare Tickets, Meals, Accommodation, Stipend & other expenses will be provided to all the selected participants. Students of any nationality, studying in any country, are welcome to apply.
The Summer Exchange Students will have a chance to explore the beautiful culture of Switzerland. Students will hike in the Alps, barbecues, swimming in the beautiful Lac Léman. The research students will also visit different cities of Switzerland. Read the Detailed information, Selection Criteria below.
UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2019 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Lausanne
- Duration: July-August 2019 (8 Weeks)
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th January 2019
About UNIL Summer Internship
This Summer Internship is geared towards undergraduate students at the end of the second or third year of their degree.
We welcome students studying any field in the life sciences, as well as those pursuing medical studies. UNIL is unique in having a combined Faculty of Biology and Medicine, and we are keen to offer to medical students the possibility to perform research.
UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland Fields
- Any field in the life sciences, as well as those pursuing medical studies. (Biology, Medical Studies)
UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland Program Benefits
The UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland is a Fully Funded Summer Undergraduate Research Programme & paid international internship will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Accommodation: The program coordinator will arrange and pay for the housing. You will be housed within one of the buildings of the FMEL association, in a single room within an apartment with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. The program coordinator will inform you when your housing assignment is made, how to contact them and where it is located.
- Stipend: The programme will also provide you with a scholarship of approximately CHF 1500 to cover other living expenses.
- Round Airfare Tickets: In general, up to CHF 500 for European travel and CHF 1200 for overseas travel is covered. Original receipts and boarding passes will be required for reimbursement.
- Visa Service: Assistance will be provided to all students who require visas to come to Switzerland.
- Also, Check this free internship abroad OIST Internship in Japan 2019 [Fully Funded] Japan Internship Program
- CERN Summer Internship Student Program [Fully Funded] in Switzerland
- ETH Internship 2019 [Fully Funded] Summer Internship in Switzerland
- NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2019 [Fully Funded]
- University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2019 [Fully Funded]
- The programme is aimed at undergraduate students who have completed the second or third year of their university degree in any biological or medical field or Life Sciences.
- Undergraduate means the first 4 years of university training usually towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Students can be of any nationality and be studying in any country but should have very good abilities in written and spoken English.
- Applicants who have completed only one year of an undergraduate degree, or who will have graduated by the time of the programme are not eligible.
Selected participants for the UNIL Switzerland Internship will be informed via email about 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Transcripts: A listing of all courses with grades taken at the university level is required in the online application. In addition, an official document of your transcripts, saved in a Word, JPG or PDF format, in English, French or German must be uploaded during the online application.
This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf”
Recommendation letters: In addition to the online application, you must arrange for two confidential letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic work (e.g., professors). Please ask your referees to use the letter template below.
This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
The document should be e-mailed directly by your referees to [email protected].ch before the application deadline.
UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland Deadline
The Last date to Aly for the UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2019 is 20th January 2019
How to Apply for UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland
- The Application Form is Given below under the Link Click on the Link below to proceed to Online application for the 2019 Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Programme.
- Fill the required carefully and upload the required documents according to instructions. At the end of the online application form, you will list your laboratory preferences for your summer research in Switzerland.
- You will find the PDF procedure on their website under How to Apply for Summer School 2019?