United States Summer Sister Exchange Program are open apply now. Apply for the US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019. Don’t let Your Dreams be Dreams. The Most prestigious and popular program US Summer Sister Exchange Program. The Summer Sister Exchange Program is Only for Female Pakistani High School & College Students. All Cost will be funded.
The U.S. Summer Sister Exchange Program for high school Students for females is an opportunity to attend pre-college summer programs at prestigious American universities. Female currently enrolled in High School/College (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13) are Eligible.
The Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students encourages gifted female high school students to imagine more for their future by allowing them to study science, leadership, international affairs, among others topics, at U.S. universities. You will develop leadership skills, gained the confidence to invest in their future, and served as cultural ambassadors to the United States.
US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 days to 50 days
- Deadline: 20th Nov 2019
United States Summer Sister Exchange Program Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Youth Exchange programs for Pakistani students, students must meet the following criteria:
- Female currently enrolled in High School/College (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13)
- Pakistani citizen (American citizens are not eligible)
- Age 15 to 18 on June 1st, 2019
- Has excellent oral and written English Language skills
- Complete an application with all the required documents
- Overall minimum grade 70% in all subjects in all core subjects during the past two years
- Should come from families with moderate to low income.
- Able to apply and secure a passport or already possess one that is valid for minimum one year.
- Has Pakistani nationality only.
- Confident enough and agree to travel and return from the United States independently.
Cost of the United States Summer Sister Exchange Program Program
The program is Fully Sponsored and the scholarship covers all major costs of US Exchange program. You don’t need to pay any Money during a cultural exchange program for Pakistani students.
- Airfare Travel Tickets.
- U.S. visa fee.
- Boarding, and lodging in the USA.
- College tuition.
United States Summer Sister Exchange Program Required Documents:
- You are required to obtain at least One letter of reference from someone in your school who can attest to your qualifications for participation in the program.
- If you wish, you may also include another letter of reference from a community member who knows you well. Neither of reference letters can come from a relative or friend.
- Response to short answer questions listed below. You can submit handwritten answers with clear handwriting.
- Response to essay question listed below. You can submit a handwritten essay with clear handwriting.
- Copies of mark sheets from the last three years (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18) and NADRA B-Form.
United States Summer Sister Exchange Program Selection process
- The applicant submits the completed Application Form.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates move forward to the second round, which is of group
discussion and interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates from this round take the English Proficiency test and then will be shortlisted for the final selection.
Please You Must Check this Frequent Asked Questions about Summer Sisters
United States Summer Sister Exchange Program Deadline
The last date to apply for the US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is 20th November 2018. Best of Luck for the youth exchange programs for Pakistani students
How to Apply for United States Summer Sister Exchange Program
- Download US Summer Sister Exchange program 2019 application form below Given. Carefully Read the Application Form.
- Please complete the attached application and submit it to 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi by 20th November 2018 along with the copies of last three years’ (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18) mark sheets, and NADRA authorized Birth Certificate or B-form. Please write on the envelope “U.S. Summer Sisters Exchange Program”